Last year was a huge success and that is why we are going on an adventure again this summer holiday. This time we are going to discover land, water and air.
With different materials and techniques we will make a lot of great creations.
Are you in?
What does it cost?
Early bird; price € 124,50 (normally € 150,00) for 3 days or € 50,00 per day.
You will receive a 10% discount when registering two children at the same time! (does not contain for the Early Bird).
* Early bird reservation for Saturday June 15, 2019.
You can register here, stating the name and age of the child and the desired date. Please note, there is room for a maximum of 10 children per workshop. So full is really full.
What do you get?
A pleasant and educational day, all necessary craft materials, an 11-hour snack, and unlimited lemonade.
For children from 5 to 12 years old.
For children from 3 to 4 years old there is a morning program on mornings together with mum, dad or caretaker.
When: Wednesday 17 July, Wednesday 14 and 21 August.
Time: From 10:00 to 12:00.
Costs: € 21.50, including an 11-hour hour and lemonade.
You can register here, stating the name and age of the child and the desired date. Please note, there is room for a maximum of 6 children per workshop. So full is really full.
Week 29, week 33 and week 34 from 10:00 to 15:30.
Program week 29:
- Tuesday, July 16th COUNTRY > Make world globes.
- Thursday, July 18th WATER > Creating the underwater world.
- Friday, July 19th AIR > Making planets.
Program week 33:
- Tuesday, August 13th COUNTRY > Create an uninhabited island.
- Thursday, August 15th WATER > Make happy fish.
- Friday, August 16th AIR > Make a hot air balloon.
Program week 34:
- Tuesday, August 20th COUNTRY > Make tree house.
- Thursday, August 22th WATER > Built an sailing boat.
- Friday, August 23th AIR > Create strange birds.